Anyone can learn how to draw and our Drawing course will show you how!
If you’re an absolute beginner – or a bit of a doodler who wants to sharpen your pencil skills – this course is an opportunity to learn with a small group. You will gain an understanding of the basics including line, tone, perspective and proportion.
Enjoy learning as you work with a range of drawing materials and different subjects from still life to landscape.
Enrol now to discover new creative skills and start seeing your world as an artist.
By the end of the course you will have:
- learned how to observe objects for drawing
- practised hand-eye co-ordination
- an understanding of form and structure in order to simplify your drawings
- developed practical knowledge of different drawing techniques
- produced a range of drawings which explore a variety of media
- learned to create harmony and contrast in your drawings
We offer hands-on practical learning experiences, in small groups, led by Acclaimed Artist and Art educator Norma Tahhan.
With over 20 years experience in Art education, Gallery NTK offers high quality courses to help you gain new knowledge and skills you can put into practice right away.
Click on the link below to Book into this term’s classes